Updated September 5, 2014
Franklin Education Association
All Unit Members Welcome
Monday September 8th
at 3:30 PM
Horace Mann - Oak Street Auditorium
Welcome from Barbara Madeloni-
President Massachusetts Teachers Association
Introduction to the Regional Grassroots meeting to be held in Franklin
on September 11th (see below)
Presentation of the 2014-2015 FEA budget
Voting to ratify the 2014-2015 budget
Full capacity group
Accepting new business Items
Items members feel need to be addressed during the year.
***Please stop by and pick up your “Official FEA Tee Shirt***
Members of the Franklin Education Association will be holding a forum on September 11th from 4:00-8:00 pm at:
The Alumni Restaurant
391 East Central Street
Franklin, MA 02038
(Route 140 across from Big Y Market)
Food and Beverages will be provided.
The forum is part of a series being held by MTA members this fall.
Please plan to attend! This is your chance to speak out about issues that affect you and your students.
- How has the focus on high-stakes testing hurt teaching and learning in your school?
- How well is the new educator evaluation system working?
- Are there other local, state or federal initiatives that take too much time away from teaching?
To RSVP for the forum, please e-mail Chandler Creedon @ email@example.com or call/text at 508-769-0618.
We look forward to seeing you on September 11th, 2014 from 4-8 pm
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”
* Monday, September 8 - General Meeting at HMMS
* Thursday, September 11 - MTA Forum @ Alumni Restaurant in Franklin